Fallen crown, sleepy dogs, playful Kinsley and dad's birthday~

Kent has been gone the past few days and Sunny is really missing him.
I often find her laying next to his chair in our make shift office.
Don't worry Sunny, he will be home today.

I love when the dachshunds lay on my lap.


She was way too busy to stop for a picture yesterday.
I could only get her on the move.
My crown fell off yesterday and I had to go back to get it glued on.
Drew dropped her off and had to come back to pick her up so 
I could head to the dentist.
She came back in time for lunch and stayed until 4:00.


It was a really nice cool day in the backyard.
She loves to pick up tomatoes and rotten apples and carry them around
the backyard.
Today, I would like to take her to the park so hopefully the dogs 
will behave and I can venture out.

My dad's birthday today.  He would have been 89.
Oh dad, I miss you so much and I am so sorry for all the things you
had to go through in life and especially that past few years.
We are headed back to Kansas tomorrow to lay you and mom to rest.
Please watch over us and make sure nothing bad happens to our family.
I love you dad...Happy Birthday!

 

Comments

Popular Posts