The big red bow, reading with papa and playing in the doll stroller~

She had her cute Ohio stuff on so I thought a nice red bow would look cute.

It did and she hated it.

Grammy needs to stop messing with her hair.
She is such a sweetie and I love her so much.





Papa was going to the Rockies game, but before he left, he sat with her and 
read books.

I love finding new books at the thrift store.

Thursday she was a pistol.  She was in constant motion.
I on the other hand was spent.  Not feeling it on Thursday.
I let her play and this is what she enjoyed the most.
Getting in and out of the doll stroller.

Such a great smile.

As if to say...push me mammy.
Today I return to the endodontist for a redo on my root canal.
I still feel sensation when he taps on the tooth.
I pray that this will be the fix to the problem.
God be with me.
Thanks


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts