Kent is gone, Kinsley is busy and one year since dad got sick~

September 12th, Kent took off to Wyoming for a sales meeting.
It is just me and the baby dachshunds and Kinsley.
I was tired yesterday.  I guess I didn't sleep soundly, not sure.
Got up and let Augie out and had coffee and Drew dropped Kinsley off
around 7:30.  I was just sleepy.
I closed my eyes when she took a morning nap.


She is always busy around my house.  It always looks like a tornado landed
somewhere in my family room.
The dogs love to kiss her and she was not having it at the front door.


Sunny seemed out of sort with Kent being gone.  She seemed mope around the house. 


Kinsley is fascinated with the little things.  She found a green sticker
off a package and carried it around the house.  Love this little girl so much.

Her new game yesterday was taking the diapers out of the bag and spreading
them everywhere.  
When she left last night, toys were still out.  Usually Kent picks them up
and we start fresh the next day.  I didn't pick up, she will be back today
to have things everywhere again.
I made chocolate chip cookies last night.  I needed a sweet and
had all the things to make them.
Today, Sept. 13th marks one year ago that my dad fell ill and we had 
a weeks worth of sitting with him until he passed on the 17th.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him so much.
The things he said and did...I love him.
One year around the sun, what a year it has been.


 

Comments

Popular Posts