A positive Sunday~

Sunday was a good day.
Erich left about 6:00am for the airport.  We had him for the weekend and
it was a nice visit.
Drew brought Kinsley over for a little bit while the sprinklers were being
blown out.
Papop made her an egg sandwich and we played cut and glue again.
Drew, Hannah, Kinsley and myself went to Sierra
to get a few things.  I got 3 new tops, 2 I will probably take to Disneyland.
We then met Kent for lunch at Lazy Dog.
God home finished the laundry.
Kent watched the Bronco game, I watched a movie, took the dogs for a walk, and went to 
Walmart and had a cheese danish for dinner.
October is coming to a close.  Next weekend I have Kinsley over night
while her parents go to a halloween party, and then
next Sunday, we go trunk or treating at the church.
I pray for answers about my head.
Kent takes off for Wyoming today.  Safe travels for him,



 

Comments

Popular Posts