Spread kindness everywhere~

Sunday was a good day.
Had coffee in the morning and went to lunch at Wishbone.
Haven't seen Mark (the owner) in a few years.
We have gotten carryout a few times, but because of covid, we 
haven't been there to sit down and enjoy the food.
Mark never forgets us.  He always comes over and visits
with Kent and they talk sports and health stuff.
We ended up paying for a ladies lunch.  She was sitting by herself
having salmon.  It always makes me a little sad to 
see an elderly person eating by themselves.  I guess she
comes to the restaurant a few days a week.  At least the
staff is so good to her.  I am so glad we got her lunch.

We went to sam's club and got Kent a blanket for his bed, coffee for me
and a couple of meals...one for us and one for the neighbors.

I had to make Augie a new pillowcase cause he vomited on his and 
I didn't want to wash that yucky thing.  

Drew, Hannah and little boo came over at 4:00 for a little while.
I helped Drew put his patches on his cap and fanny pack.
One stuck and one didn't so the super glue came out and we are 
trying that method to getting it to stay on.

Kent leaves today for North Dakota and will be back on Wednesday.
I have Kinsley today and a check up at the cancer center tomorrow and
Augie has a doggie appt.
Wednesday I have an appt. at the neurologist to see about this head stuff.
It will be a full week.

 

Comments

Popular Posts