Monday with Kinsley, crafts, the dogs and shopping at Walmart~

Monday's with Kinsley are always fun and full of crafts.

We worked on Christmas trees today.  Orange was the color and lots
of sprinkles were requested.

I put the glue dots down and she enjoyed putting the sprinkles on.

Here is her finished project.
She loves to cut...so I taught her how to hold scissors. 


She is so proud of her Christmas tree.



Sunny was looking so pretty with her hair all a mess.
She loves to sit in the throw blanket and curl up and sleep.

Augie was also looking quite handsome in his bed.

I took Drew and Kinsley to Walmart to get a Christmas tree.
He also got some cute decorations to decorate the tree.
I just love shopping with the kids.  
I just love shopping period!!!



 

Comments

Popular Posts