Friday, cut and paste, Minnie Mouse and trunk or treat~

Friday, Kinsley and I had the best day.
She loves to cut paper and glue so that's what we did.

We continue to learn how to use scissors.
I remind her daily that we only cut paper.

She tries to fake me out like she is going to cut hair.

Mostly she loves to cut little pieces of paper from things I have already cut out.

Here is her witch that she glued the pieces on.
Always a little help from a dachshund or two.

Such a cute witch.

Ghost time.

Oooooo, spooky!

She is going as Minnie Mouse for trunk or treat.

She looked so cute in her costume, but didn't want to wear the ears.

We arrived at 4:00 and got right through the line.

She did a great job saying trick or treat.

She wouldn't look at me or say cheese for a picture.

We went out for Mexican food after trunk or treat.

Such a cute smile with her vampire teeth.

This weekend we will get ready to head to Disneyland on Wednesday.
Looks like the weather will be pretty and warm so I will make sure
my shorts are clean and ready to wear.
The dogs will go to Brent's house for a few days.


 

Comments

Popular Posts