A sick baby and a butterfly~

Little boo doesn't feel good this week.  She has a runny nose and feels like she has a fever.
We are taking it easy this week.
No rec center for her.

Monday, I walked the track.  2 miles is my favorite.
I hid under my hat and sunglasses.
Walked and listened to music.
It is my time alone, I love it.


Monday evening I was sitting on the porch and watched a butterfly
land on the fence.
She stayed there so I could take a picture of her.

Then I worried that maybe she was dying.
I quietly walked over to her and let her come onto my finger.
  

She wouldn't let go.

I very gently laid her on Cheri's white flowers.

Such a pretty butterfly.  I am pretty sure it is someone from my past making
sure I am ok.  Thank you butterfly.  I am doing fine.

 

Comments

Popular Posts