Little Boo, a walk and bad food~



Little boo and I went on a walk yesterday, she was not having it when I stopped 
the stroller to take a picture.  Poor baby.
She went to the doctor and she has an ear infection in her left ear.
I felt like she was in better spirits yesterday, but her little body is fighting
off this silly virus.

Last night we got Canes for dinner.  It was the worst Canes I have ever eaten.
French fries were cold and hard and stale.  The lemonade was awful, like they forgot
to put lemons in it.
I had Kent call and let them know.  What is happening to this restaurant industry!!!!

I also didn't feel very well last night.  Had a slight fever...so whatever little boo
is fighting off, I think I have a version of it.
Today is a new day.  Looking forward to feeling better.

 

Comments

Popular Posts