Monday scar and moving to Tuesday~

Scar update...moving on to Tuesday.
Healing nicely.
(Sunday scar)

Today (MOnday) my bag of potty was bright red.  I was scared.
Called the doc on call to see if I should be concerned.  She called right back
and let me know I was to make an appointment and they would check me out.
Called Terri at Dr. Leibovitz office and she had him call me back.
He wasn't too concerned about the blood in the urine, but put me 
on flomax to help my bladder relax so I could pee on my own.
By the late afternoon, my urine was starting to look normal again.
Went to bed around 7 cause I was tired.
Slept until 4:00 and got up and had 2 cups of coffee.
Getting my body back to some kind of normal is my goal for the next 2 days.
Kinsley, Drew and hannah came for a visit last night.  So wonderful to see the baby.
Dinner was compliments of Michele Bollig.  Stuffed shells.
Today is going to be a good day!!! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts