Ear infection for K, bladder infection for me~

She is still so sick and I think she has given it to me, Hannah and her papa.
Poor little boo.  I hope your antibiotic works quickly.

She loved climbing on everything.  Today it was the bench from the bathroom.


It was back to the doctor for me.  Another bladder infection.  The second one
in 3 weeks.  This time it has been very uncomfortable.  I go pee and 
15 minutes later I have to go again.  
I had a fever a couple of nights ago and just chocked it up to 
getting a cold.  Maybe now it was from the bladder infection.
I am on another antibiotic.  The 3rd one in a couple of months.
My poor body, it needs to get back to normal.

I am so ready to have a healthy outside.
Dear God, please watch over little boo, her family, papa and myself.
Please make sure we stay healthy so we can enjoy the summer and
all it has to offer.
Thank you.




 

Comments

Popular Posts