Continued emotional healing~


Continuing on with my emotional health challenge...
Practicing these 6 things.
Today I get my permanent  crown on my tooth.  I have let it heal for 3 weeks
since my root canal and have taken antibiotics and 800 mg of
advil to help with the inflammation.  I am not a good tooth person
and I am the first one to admit that.  I am a lot like my dad 
and I hate having my teeth worked on, but it's important to keep
your mouth healthy because that is the first line of defense when 
fighting the Alzheimers bug.
I call it a bug because it really seems like it sneaks up and bites you without
feeling it.  Little did we know, it takes years for this bug to make things
noticeable, but if we try to fix things now, maybe the bite won't be as bad.
Anyway...today I am embracing change and moving on to stay happy.
I am not going to waste energy on things I have no control over.
Surgery tomorrow.  Praying for a successful outcome and no cancer hiding. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts