Monday with Kinskey and Kristin and lots of moving stuff.

Little peanut arrived at my house with her Mickey ears on.
She got them Friday night from Paisley and she
loves them.
Pretty much wore them for an hour and at breakfast.

Kristin came and helped me move things to the new house.
Kinsley was a jewel.
She took a great nap while we loaded the car.
We got Wendy's for lunch and ate it back at the new house.
She had chicken nuggets and juice and loved it.

The movers come today and so does Kristin.
We will finish loading up the personal stuff and the movers will
take the big stuff.

I still have my stuffy nose and cough.
Had Anthony write me a prescription for an antibiotic to see if we
can get this knocked out.
Woke up this morning with red, goopy eyes.
So ready to be done with this.
I still can't smell or taste.
Strangest sensation. 




 

Comments

Popular Posts