Working dogs and a backyard~

It was Take Your Dog to Work Day yesterday so I took the
dogs to work with me while I watched Kinsley.
Augie and Sunny both have itchy ears, and  I guess Ellie does too.
Drew took Ellie to the vet yesterday and she is on an antibiotic ointment for
her ears.  Not sure if Sunny will shake this without meds, but today we 
head to Brent's house and I am hoping Sunny will be ok.

They are coming right along with the backyard.
They have poured rock on the north side of the house and have
started on the retaining wall.

These are pictures from this morning.
Blue sky, slight breeze and a little haze along the mountains.
The wall is looking nice.

They will add the drainage hoses so the water doesn't pool when it rains.

Kent and I went out for Chinese food last night.  
I had Kinsley until 3:00 and Drew and Hannah and Kinsley 
visited Kelsey and Dave and the new baby.
William was born on June 21st, he is a beautiful baby.

 

Comments

Popular Posts