Starting small and Wednesday's activities~


I want to be...
so glad I found this because it is a way I can be better in my daily living.
Small steps in taking back my health and watching what I eat.

We have been in our new house one week.
I am getting to learn and understand the sights and sounds of a new house.
Vinyl floors throughout the house makes it sound hollow.
The dogs run up and down the hallway and it's so loud.
Our new couch came last week along with a new run and that has helped.
I found a rug for the kitchen and one for the hallway leading to the
bedroom.  All I hear all day is the pitter patter of little dog feet.

I am finally on the tail end of this cold or whatever it was.
Still kind of a cough in the morning to clear out the gunk, but
nothing like it was.
Yesterday we got new concrete in the backyard.  It looks nice.
They might start on the landscape this week or weekend.
Kent, Drew and Hannah leave for Indy this afternoon for Kyles wedding.
I will have Kinsley for a few days.
The weather has been cool and rainy, however yesterday, it was sunny and warm.

We also got our fridge installed yesterday.
I will need to get Lowes back to level the fridge since the door continues
to open and I don't like that.
Went to Walmart and got 140.00 worth of groceries.  Seems everything
is so expensive these days.  Trying to eat healthy is so expensive.
I made spaghetti last night for dinner and it was nice to have 
a home cooked meal.

I will meet Kristin at the Conaco station this morning to get the cooler
with food in it.  

I will get Kinsley this afternoon and we will have a fun weekend just her and I.


 

Comments

Popular Posts