Trying to get scrappy and the empty house~

We are all moved out and I am having a hard time getting scrappy out
from under the patio.
She will eat the tuna off my fingers, but she will not come out 
to eat more.
I think I am going to have to leave her at the house.

This is the only home she knows and I feel bad taking her away from it.

Kent and I cleaned the house yesterday.  He worked on the garage, I did the bathrooms,
and together we did the kitchen.
I think the new owners will like the house.

I will miss our bathrooms and the wonderful work Rick did when
he remodeled.

I will also miss the carpet.  Very lush and very soft.

Lots of baking and lots of holiday parties at this house.


We left the bed for the new owners.  We also left some blankets for them.

Here is Brent's room.  Many fun memories in this room with the wallpaper
and paint.

The computer room and Kent's room.

I will miss this house.  The boys were born and raised in this house.
Lots of activities, lots of love and lots of memories.
I will forever be grateful for our first house.

 

Comments

Popular Posts