The moving has begun~

Well, the moving started yesterday with some dishes, pots and pans and
linnens.  
We started packing up stuff in the morning and we took 2 trips to the new house
to deliver stuff.
I came home and worked on the cupboards and bring up dishes from the 
basement.  The new owners of our house want some things so 
I have put a pile together for them and will continue the
process today.  
We had Chick-fil-a salads for dinner and Kent
got me lemon cake for dessert.

I also need to purge some more things.  I have no need for some
of my dishes and they are just taking up space in 
my head and in our house so it is off to the thrift store
today.
I woke up very early today and could not get back to sleep so I came out
to the family room around 2:45 and had a cup or 2 of coffee.
I have Kinsley today so when she takes a nap, I will continue 
packing and sorting.

We head to Murray's tonight for dinner with Tod and the family.
Tomorrow is the memorial.
It will be a busy weekend.


 

Comments

Popular Posts