Day 2 at the rec center and a trip to Joann's~

 


Good morning and happy 2nd day of January.
I went to the rec center yesterday and did the new elliptical for a mile,
did the treadmill for another mile, road the bike for about 17 minutes and
did the rowing machine.  I think I got a few muscle groups into the workout.
Went to Joann fabrics and got a few more remnants for my sewing 
projects.
This morning we got a little dusting of snow and it will probably make
the roads slick again.
The kids want to venture to sams club for a few paper products
so we will see what this morning brings.
Last night we had Olive Garden for dinner.
It was nice not to have to clean the kitchen
Dishwasher gets fixed tomorrow and the kids go back to work.
January brings feelings of making myself better for the spring.
I will continue to push myself in exercise and will attend the 
silver sneakers class this morning if the roads are good.


Comments

Popular Posts