Friday exercise and Saturday dinner~

Friday I went to exercise class before I went to FC.
I love this class because after not doing exercise for a year or so, it
was time to get back into it and start out slowly and work my way up.
I have gone to the rec center since December 30th or 31st.  
Pretty much every day to either ride the bike, walk, rowing machine or
class.  It feels so good to be back into the swing of things.


Brent, Noelle, Kent and I ventured out to Tacos and margaritas for dinner 
Saturday night.  The food was good the the music was even better.
These 2 have a few more days with us until they pack up and head
to the springs to live in their new house.
I know the dachshunds will miss their company.
Drew and Hannah move in shortly after Brent and Noelle move out.
They will live with us until their house is done.
Today is Sunday and it's snowing and really cold outside.
Some arctic blast is making its way to our region.
I will have little boo for a while this morning while Drew hunts.


 

Comments

Popular Posts