Sunday morning~

It was a beautiful Sunday morning.
The sky was so blue and the snow and the clouds matched.
I saw Kent out the door around 8:10am.  He is headed to Phoenix for a few days.
I went to the rec center and walked the track, did the rowing machine and bike 
and came home and had a salad.
Brent and I went to King Soopers to get stuff to make pizza and calzones.
The afternoon was spent in and out of the kitchen.
My pizza was awesome.  I had only veggies on it and cheese and sauce.
Might need to step up my game tomorrow and work off my dinner.
It is quiet in the house as Brent is at the health club and Noelle is working.
I am tired and hope to have a good nights sleep.
Looking forward to Monday and another couple of classes at the rec center.
It's good to be back.

 

Comments

Popular Posts