The track, walking and Noelle's birthday~

I really love walking the track at the rec center.  The walls are yellow and the windows
let in the most wonderful light.  Most days if not all days, I wear my sunglasses.
I walk 2 miles most times.  I love to walk after a class to listen to music
and quiet my mind.  
The rec center was closed on Wednesday due to the snow.
We got about 6 1/2 inches.


They have put in new track.  It's clean and bright.
Because life lets me walk daily, I will continue to do it.

I went to silver sneakers at the new rec center and then to the eye center 
to get new glasses.
I came home for lunch and they headed out to get Noelle a birthday card.
I also went to Sierra and found the shoes I have been looking at 
on sale.  Score~
The kids are here for another week until they close on their house
and move.  My house looks like a holding pattern for Amazon packages...ha.
Today is Noelle's birthday and they both took the day off to celebrate all day.


 

Comments

Popular Posts