Tuesday happenings~

Bagel and cream cheese, chicken pot pie and veggies for lunch.
I love our days together.
She makes me laugh and smile.

She didn't really like the carrots in the pot pie so she shared with max.

Went to the rec center around noon and she played for a good hour.
Her favorite is the car and the slide.

She mastered at an early age to climb up and down from the mountain.
I predict that she will move mountains her whole life.
She will be a joy to watch grow up and tackle the world.

I always say...ready, set, goooooooooooooo.
Sometimes sitting and sometimes laying on her tummy.


Gosh I love this girl!!!

After Hannah picked her up, I went to the rec center and walked 2 miles and did 
10 minutes on the rowing machine.
Slowly getting back into shape.  I need to be around for a long time
both mentally and physically.


 

Comments

Popular Posts