Wednesday, a little snow and red hearts~

Wednesday at our house brought a little snow in the morning.
Kinsley was dressed in the cutest little heart outfit and her hair 
actually looked really cute.
We had the best day here at the house.
She took 2 really good naps and was full of energy and spunk.
I love this little peanut.


I put her in front of a red piece of felt and took a few pictures
of her.  I think I did pretty well considering she was a mover and had 
to hold something in her hands all the time. 


At one point Sunny had to join her in the chair and wanted her picture
taken also.


She has such a personality and I just love when it comes through on pictures.


The snow quit early in the day and there wasn't really any to shovel.
The backyard is starting to melt and it's time to pick up more poop.


I made an Italian casserole for dinner last night and she loved it.
I had her until 4:30 because Drew and Hannah are looking to 
buy a new house.  
New adventures await our family.

 

Comments

Popular Posts