Monday Power Ranger fabric and Tuesday with little boo~

On Monday I ventured out to Joann's fabric.  I walked around the store, found some great remnants,
and found this great power ranger fabric at 70% off.  Did I buy it...no.
I just loved the memories it brought back to me when the 
boys were into power ranger stage of their life.
I have gotten some great fabric for tea towel applique.
Noelle has requested a couple of towels for Valentine's Day.
I love any reason to make towels.

Little boo was here yesterday.  Seems she was not interested at all in 
taking a nap.  I laid her down in the morning, and she fussed until it was quiet.
I think maybe she took a 30 minute nap.
Went to the rec center after lunch and she played for a little
while and then we walked around the track once.
Traveled home and l tried to lay her down again after 1:00 and
once again she wanted nothing to do with napping.
Poor baby has a runny nose and has 2 new teeth.
I am sure trying to suck on her Passy made it hard to breathe.
I love this little girl so much.

 

Comments

Popular Posts