A new year, new goals and new attitude, welcome 2024~

For this new year, I have drafted in my head some new goals
for a successful 2024.
1.  I will no longer be critical of me, I will praise my accomplishments, 
give myself a high 5 for getting things done, and will be
easy on myself.
2.  I will only check Facebook and instagram in the morning.
I will not log on through out the day to see what is going on 
in other people's worlds.  I will live in the moment and in my
world and not compare myself to others.
I will only post once a month, if even that.
I will share the minimum. 
3.  I will continue to take pictures of myself, my family, my grands,
my dogs and my surroundings.  It's my life and I want to record every
moment.
4.  My health is important to me and I will do my best to honor that.
Bend, stretch, walk, get some sun, eat more fruits and veggies, and play outside.
These are all important.
5.  I will do more crafts and art.  I will enjoy taking online classes and learning
new things.  I will paint, sew and craft.  It makes me happy so I need to 
continue it.
6.  I will continue to honor mom and dad and visit them regularly. 
Lunch with Kristin and Murray is so important in this
busy time of our lives.
7.  Augie and Sunny are very important to me and I will take time
out of my day to walk them to the park.  They love the park.
8.  I will set goals to go to different places I have never been before.
I want to go more and see more and take more photos of my experiences.
9.  I will continue to care for my family and my husband.
10.  I will take time durning the day to meditate.  
I will quiet my mind and fill it with positive vibes.
I will make time during the day to read positive quotes and pray.
I think god for this life and I will make something of it in 2024.


 

Comments

Popular Posts