My little princess~

Yesterday was a tough day.
The only thing that made the day better was having this
little one for the day.
My eyes, nose and ears made the day hard, and laying still with my mask 
on and closing my eyes made it better, but that's hard to do with a 2 year old
around.
I tried to make the most of it.

She makes me smile and she loved wearing her beads and crown.
She has learned to freeze people like Elsa does in frozen.
It's so cute, she makes the sound and puts her hand out and freezes papop.
She loves to cut play dough, loves to cut paper and
pretty much loves to do crafts.

We also got out candy land and I tried to get her
to match the colors on the cards to the board.
It's going to be a slow process.

We returned an outfit at the outlet stores and drove through 
Cane's for lunch.  Came home and she took a 2 hour nap and
woke up and we started to watch Monster's Inc. before her
parents came and picked her up.

It was a frozen meal for dinner and to bed by 7:00 due to my headache
and eyes hurting.


 

Comments

Popular Posts