Grateful~

January 3rd...I am so grateful for my life and my family.

Tuesday January 2nd, we ventured to Costco with the kids.
Baby Walker got to come and pretty much slept in his stroller the
whole time.
We got some food for the kids and some meals for us.
We shared a huge pizza at the food court and a Pepsi. 
I love outings with the kids.
Got home, let the dogs out and ran to Sierra to look at their sale
items.  Didn't find anything which is good, cause I don't need anything.
Picked up  a few things at the Dollar store and headed back to
the house to take the dogs to the park.
Met Drew and his dogs there and the dogs played for a little bit.
I finished up my health insurance papers online and
sent them off to Dennis.
Finished putting up christmas stuff and the only things out now
are the manger scene in the bathroom and the fake 
flowers in the living room.
I will keep them up for the winter because they make me happy.
Today, Kent will take my car into the shop to see why it is making a buzzing
sound in the ventilation system.
If it's not too cold I will give the dogs a bath.

Today was Walker's due date, I am so glad he came a week early.
He is a precious little boy and I am so thankful he is here
with us.



 

Comments

Popular Posts