Thursday was a day for sewing~

I had quite the sewing spree on Thursday.
Because I have given my sunflower towels away, I made myself
a new one.  This time I put a leaf in the background.

I also made a sweetheart owl for Valentine's Day.

Saw this little tea pot in a cookbook so I decided to make one.
I could have made the teapot a little rounder, but oh well, it's pretty cute.

Here are the 2 love birds for Valentine's Day.  
I always love a good holiday to sew towels for.
These towels I will keep for myself.

Saturday, Kent went hunting with Drew and I went to the thrift store.
I was able to find a few treasures.
I got a new little gold purse to take to Vegas when we go for Brent and
Noelle's wedding.
I got Kinsley a new puzzle, matching game and a new 
Anna and Elsa music radio thingy.
I watched a couple of movies in the afternoon and Kent and I 
had Chinese for dinner.
To bed at 7:00 and up at 5:00am.
Today I will go to the movies with Drew and Kinsley.

 

Comments

Popular Posts