Happy Birthday mom and oma~


Yesterday was my mom's 91st birthday and today is Oma's birthday.
Not sure how old Oma would have been, I lost track many years ago.
So yesterday in honor of mom's birthday I made a Wacky cake.
So yummy and just as I remembered it as a little girl.

Kent and I went to lunch at ELF in Dacono.  Always good food and wonderful
hospitality.  I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and Kent has the 
green chili burger.  
It stayed in the negative temps yesterday and when I let the dogs out
this morning it was -8 and is only to get up to 8 degrees today.
Brent and Noelle are to come up today, but we will see.
It's snowing ever so lightly and I am afraid they might be getting more 
snow than we are.
Kent and I went to the grocery store and I got ingredients to make lasagna.
Always my throw together meal when I have a group of people over.
I feel like I might be getting a cold, so I am going to ward off any
cold symptoms.  
Happy heavenly birthday mom and Oma.
Thank you for watching down on us.

 

Comments

Popular Posts