Thursday rec center, baby Walker and flowers from Kent~


Things I did yesterday...
1. made a turkey breast in the crock pot.
2.  baked the potatoes in the oven for future home fires.
3.  made home made bread.  It's been awhile and I was craving
white bread.
4.  signed up for the rec center for the next year.
my goal is to ride the bike, walk and do the elliptical and
work on my neck muscles.
5. the kids came over and I was in heaven holding Walker.
He is such a sweet baby.  He ate and he slept and I loved every moment.



Oh baby Walker, you have stolen my heard.

Kinsley sounds awful with her cold.  Her cough gaged her and
she threw up her dinner all over her mommy.
She is on an antibiotic for her ear, but darn, her cough is painful.
I might get her today for a few hours to give her parents a little break.
Dear god, thank you for all you protect us from.
I pray for Kinsley to get better and I pray for your healing touch on
me and on Kent.

I had a bad day on Wednesday and Kent got me flowers
yesterday.

A little spring in the dead of winter is always wonderful.
Thank you Kent for the beautiful flowers.




 

Comments

Popular Posts