Sunday with the family, lunch, football and dogs~

We had the pleasure of hosting a lunch for the kids yesterday.
Lasagna, texas toast, salad and cake for dessert.
I always love when the kids can come and plop down and
stay the day at our house.
It makes my heart warm.  
Brent and Noelle got to meet baby Walker and spend time with
Kinsley.


Kinsley was watching videos on Noelle's phone when she
fell asleep in the chair.

We had Oso, Roxy and the mountain dogs along with our dogs.
Everyone gets along nicely.

Ellie and Zoey and Augie...such good friends.

I always love when my family lets me take a family picture.
I want them to always remember how much this meant to me to have them
all under one roof and  enjoying each others company.
Kinsley was asleep in the bedroom so a quick picture before the kids
headed back to Colorado Springs.

I got some great snuggle time with Walker.
He loves to sleep on your chest next to your heart.

 

Comments

Popular Posts