End ALZ walk in Ft. Collins~

Yesterday we as a family walked in the End Alz walk in Ft. collins.
It took place at the stadium on the CSU campus.
Such a beautiful day, warm and sunny.

I always love walking with these 2 humans.
Love my sister and brother.

I think mom and dad would be so proud of us for walking for this cause.
No family in the future should have to go through this journey.

We had a few extras today as Dave and his children joined us for this walk.

The stadium was so pretty.

Amelia, Paisley and myself waiting for the walk to begin.

Murray, Reenie, Brynn and Paisley.

Dave and Brynn and Amelia.



We had a chance to stop by and visit the angels before we headed to 
lunch at Sam's.  Such a wonderful day!!!
Kristin and I went to the ARC and found her a new dress to wear to 
the memorial on Saturday in Kansas.


 

Comments

Popular Posts