Saturday thrift store and new tea towels~

Saturday morning started out with me going to the thrift store.
I found one tea towel and 2 cookbooks for the win.
I also noticed this little discoloration on my bottom lip and will
keep an eye on it in the next week or so.
Not sure what it is.
Kent and I went to lunch at famous Daves and it was ok.  Nothing to write home
about.
I am continuing to not eat red meat and I am doing pretty well.


I also stitched up a couple more tea towels for Brent and Noelle.
I love when someone loves my sewing and I am more than happy to share 
in the joy of making them.

Here are the finished projects.
I think they turned out pretty cute.
We are headed down to Brent and Noelle's house today for a bbq.
Taking Yahtzee and a strawberry cake.
It is going to be another hot day so staying in is a good idea.

Happy Labor Day weekend.  Hope all is well with everyone else.


 

Comments

Popular Posts