Thursday's little storm and Saturday with Brent~

We had a storm move through the other evening.  
The clouds were pretty spectacular.
We got quite a rain shower.


At one point, I thought I saw rotation to the clouds.

Uncle Brent came to visit us on Saturday.  Kinsley was smitten.
She loves her uncle Bent and auntie Nono.
While the boys went and hit golf balls, and Hannah went shopping,
I had Kinsley for a little nap.

Drew smoked a pork butt on his smoker, we got side dishes and
baked beans and chocolate cake for the win.
He stayed until about 5:30 and then headed back to 
Falcon.
Noelle comes back on Monday from her little trip to Nashville.
Looks like they had a good time.

I would like to sew today.  It's always a nice thing to do when there
is football on tv.
We had all the dogs over yesterday so today I need to vacuum dog hair...ha!


 

Comments

Popular Posts