We made the news, Charlee and Kinsley~

I guess we made the news.  Such a fun day with the family.
This picture was taken on Saturday the 23rd at the Alz. walk.

This is Charlee at Kristin's house.  Busy little girl. 

Playing with Kinsley's old toys and some of Kristin's vintage toys.

Drew informed me that the splash mountain picture frames are worth 
a lot of money on eBay.  I will just keep the ones I have
an remember the fun times with the boys at Disneyland.

Augie and Sunny waiting for food to drop from Kinsley's high chair.

Kinsley wanting to talk to Tate on the play phone.

Monday was a good day with Kinsley.  She went with me to the fabric 
store and to the Cane's drive through.
We got home around 11am and I put her down for a nap.
She slept for 3 hours.  
I guess she is catching up from her whirlwind weekend.
Kent golfed all day in a tournament and got home around 5:00.


 

Comments

Popular Posts