The dragonfly and missing mom and dad~

Not a day goes by that I don't think of mom and dad.
Sometimes there are subtle images or things or times in the day that
I miss them most.  My dad loved to work in his garden.
He would water and pull weeds and hoe.  He loved picking the veggies for
an evening salad.
Mom loved her flowers and was always picking bouquets for the house or for
friends.
I miss going to FC to see them and walk around their yard.
I also miss Kent's mom and dad.  I remember after Opa died we had
a dragon fly visit us on the driveway and every year in Minocqua.
There is comfort in knowing that all 4 parents are watching over us 
and making sure we are taken care of.

Today is Saturday the 9th of Sept.  I will head out at 8:45 for a 
chiropractor appt. and then to Walmart to grad a photo of Kinsley.
We don't have much planned for the day except to watch the
CU game and maybe go to dinner.
Brent will be here for a short while, he heads to FC for a tattoo.
I might go to Crumble cookie and grab a couple of cookies for a treat.

The kids come home tomorrow and I am sure they miss this
little peanut so much.  She has been so good for us and
has slept and eaten very well.

Today will be a wonderful day!




 

Comments

Popular Posts