A really good day yesterday.  I went to Joann fabrics and got some fabric to make little peanut a quilt.  I will start on it today.  Pink for the new little girl in our family.  I am going to try the disappearing 9 patch quilt pattern.  The quilt looks difficult, but it's not. 

I was able to get my 10,000 steps in with a nice walk around the school.  The wind was wicked, coming from the north, made my face cold and red.  Today is should be nicer.

I made homemade mac and cheese.  I think I cooked my milk a little too long as my mac and cheese was a little grainy.  Oh well...maybe next time.  

Drew came over and did a load of laundry and Ellie played with Sunny.  It's like a tornado when Ellie comes over.  It wears Sunny out.  

Well December 3rd, what will you bring today.  My continued prayers for all my friends fighting cancer right now.  Bethany, Jackie, Piper, Miles, AJ, Gary, and Jeannie...my prayers are for continued healing.

Today I am thankful for my new slippers and warm, healthy feet.


Comments

Popular Posts