We got snow...December 11th~

It was a beautiful snow, very fine, not too heavy, but a nice Christmas snow.  Kent and I ventured out to Kanes for some chicken and then brought it home for lunch.  Seems the last few times we have gotten fast food they have messed up our order.  I think the workers are tired of the pandemic and I know we are tired of it too.  I have ordered some Christmas things from Amazon that should be delivered next week.  We are now 2 weeks to Christmas and they are saying if you didn't order by December 11th your order might not make it by Christmas so I am now done buying online.

Kent got his truck back from the auto repair place.  They fixed the dent he got at King Soopers.  

We watched the original Grinch last evening.  I love that cartoon.  Reminds me of my wonderful childhood.   

I am enjoying our new carpet and the new kitchen floor.  It's a nice change from what we had for the past 28 years.  I pray we stay in this house to enjoy it for many years.  

Today is Saturday and I have no plans for today except to go to Walmart and get a few things.  Who knows, maybe I will unpack some more things out of the garage.

Here's to a little more snow and a beautiful day.








Comments

Popular Posts