It's Happening~

 


I have started peanuts quilt in many shades of pink.  I am using the disappearing 9 patch pattern.  It went together nicely until I had to cut the large blocks into smaller blocks.  I had a mental block as to how to cut them in half.  After looking at several youtube videos, I realize that I just needed to measure from the center block and that would be the perfect cut...ha, too easy.  Today I will lay out a pattern that is pleasing to my eye and will make the pattern pop.  I suppose I should have used a dark center square and that would have made have made the eye go to the smaller square.  Oh well, this is my first attempt and when I ever make another one, I will use a dark center square.

Brent and Noelle will not be joining us on Christmas.  Brent's coworker tested positive for Covid so he needs to be very mindful about being close to us.  We will hopefully celebrate with Drew and Hannah with a Christmas morning brunch.  
This will be a crazy Christmas this year, not only for our family, but for a lot of families.  I pray that 2021 will be so much different.
Today I will work on the quilt  and then deliver my package to the senior secret santa.  I had so much fun picking out things for Peg's sack.  Hope she likes them
Ah December 19th, I think you will be a great day!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts