Christmas Covid Style~

Noelle and Brent masked up due to the fact they were both exposed at work to the corona virus.  

Hannah and Drew and a wonderful 2 1/2 mile walk after brunch and before games and dinner.

Ellie and sunny, best friends and playing partners.
 
The 4 of us...so much different this year, but it was still a beautiful day.

Good Saturday Morning.  Christmas day is now over and life will slow down a little.  No more baking cookies, cake, goodies and large meals.  I am looking forward to walking today and enjoying the nice weather before the snow comes in next week.  Oh how I love the snow.

It was a very simple Christmas this year.  I don't mind simple.  I like going at my own pace and enjoying the moment.  We had biscuits and gravy, coffee cake, mimosas and sausage for a 10:30 brunch.  We opened gifts and then Drew, Hannah, Ellie, Sunny and I went on a nice walk.  It was very warm out, maybe 58 degrees.  Very un-Christmas like.  

Had a nice facetime chat with Noelle and Brent and they surprised us later with a social distancing visit to give Drew and Hannah their gifts.  I really missed not having them here to enjoy the day.  Next year if all goes well and the virus is shut down.  We will have a new baby in the family and a very crazy house.  I love it!!!

Saturday brings a very restful day of soaking in the afterglow of yesterday.  A walk with Sunny, maybe give her a bath and just kicking back and relaxing.

Prayers for a peaceful and joyful post-Christmas week.   

Comments

Popular Posts