December 28th~

 Moving through this month has been fun.  Hard to believe we will ring in a new year in a few days.  I am hoping that the new year brings a relief to the covid crisis, but I think we will just continue on. January will just be a continuation of this sucky year.  

The Christmas decoration will stay up at our house until new year's eve.  I will take them down before the new year arrives to start fresh.  Maybe that will work...ha.

I scored on some Christmas sales yesterday.  I got some new dachshund cards at Barns and Nobel, a dachshund christmas ornament at World Market, a new calendar with photos at Walgreens and dachshund wrapping paper at Big Lots.  It was very enjoyable to just shop without crowds and take my time.  No schedule and I loved it.

I watched Virgin River.  Basically binged watched it for 2 days.  I now have a headache from watching it to much on my computer and Ipad.  Today I will give it a break.  I made a roast in the crockpot and we finished up some of the rolls from Drew's birthday.  

Kent had a nice Zoom call with his family yesterday.  They talked for over an hour which was nice.  I know he missed his family and oma and opa.  Christmas at the Wells house was always wonderful.  Lots of food and lots of noise.  I sure don't miss traveling at Christmas time.

I miss the rec center and my friends.  

Oh happy Monday~

Comments

Popular Posts