Up early~

 Good Morning,  I woke up at 3:00 this morning.  I slept for 7 hours and my body said it was time to start my day.  I have had 2 cups of coffee and I am watching the Partridge Family.  Love this show, it brings me back to my childhood.  What a fun time in my life.  I will cherish those memories as long as I can.

Kristin and I went to see mom and dad yesterday.  Our 30 minutes was filled with music and singing and laughing.  



Both of them knew the words to the songs.  They sang behind the masks and I think they truly enjoyed the visit.  We felt bad because we had them looking into the light of the door.  I think it hurt my dad's eyes.  Next time we will reposition them so they don't have to look at the glare.  My dad grinned from ear to ear when he saw us.  I wish we could visit more often.  Hopefully in Jan. for mom's birthday.

Kristin and I headed to Murray's house after our visit at Morning Star.  We had a nice lunch from Fuzzys and visited until 1:00.  What a nice visit!

2 days before Christmas  and I will make rolls today.  I shared some cookies with Kristin and made Hannah a chocolate cake.  We are going to drive around and see Christmas lights tonight.  No snow in the forecast, but it will be a beautiful evening to be together.  

Happy Wednesday...{:o)




Comments

Popular Posts