Augie and the CT scan~

Augie loves to lay by me at night when I am winding down.
He gets as close as he can without laying on top of me.
I love it cause Sunny never did this.


I had a CT scan of my chest, abdomen and pelvis yesterday.
She poked me twice before she had a nurse come in and
start the IV.  The nurse found a vein in my hand so she used that.
I then had blood drawn and got a 4th poke.
Yikes...usually they get right in and there is no problem, I guess there was
a slight problem today.

Brent texted me and told me he was having a tough week.
Things have gone wrong with the move.
The house has had issues and he is struggling.  Who wouldn't ?
I know how I get when things go wrong here.
I sent him a picture of Augie to cheer him up.
I think it worked.

I walked at the rec center to clear my head. 
Had frozen pizza for dinner.
Ate really bad yesterday so today it's back to eating right and
taking my vitamins.

 

Comments

Popular Posts