Sunday with Kinsley, ice cream, 2 movies and a visit with Kristin~

Kent and I went out for breakfast yesterday morning, it was wonderful.
I texted Drew and asked if little boo needed to come over and see mammy.
He called and asked if they could come over after his workout.
They came around 10:15 and I got to play with this little one for a few hours
before he came and got her.

He didn't bring her blanket or her dee tee so she had a hard time going to 
sleep upstairs in her little crib.  I brought her down and rocked her 
for a couple minutes and she was out like a light for over an hour.
She was snug as a bug in her blanket.

Sunny joined in on the warmth and fun.

She had a ice cream cone for a treat.

In her new Minnie Mouse shirt in her high chair she enjoyed bunny tracks ice
cream in a cone.

When she was done we went outside and picked up poop and then went on a walk
down the street.

No dinner for me cause I was still full from breakfast.  I watched 2 movies and
called Kristin and had a tough night sleeping.
Good Monday morning.  Snow on the ground and light flurries.


 

Comments

Popular Posts