March 8th and a quick trip to San Antonio~

March 8th we headed to San Antonio to attend my cousins funeral.
Our flight out was at 6:30 and had 24 people on it.
Kristin and I were the only ones on the same row.
Most people sat one to a row.
Crazy!!!

We stopped for lunch at Bill Millers's bar.
Food was not what I expected, but I was hungry.

Our selfies were funny.
Kristin's hair was blowing in Murray's face and it made us laugh.


After lunch we headed downtown to walk the river walk.
It's pretty, but not like I remember it many, many years ago.
Their trees are just now beginning to bloom.



We also walked around the Alamo.
So nice to see green grass.  The bird were awesome.




Around 4:30 we headed to the funeral home to be with Tod and his
family.
It was so nice to see some of the cousins that I haven's seen for 20 plus years.


Here are the flowers that Roger sent from the Byler kids.
Dinner was at the Alamo Cafe~

The next morning (March 9th) we went walking on a very nice trail.
We walked 3 miles and saw 2 red cardinals.  I know it was mom and
dad thanking us for taking time out of our busy schedules to attend the funeral.


Murray thought this was our trail mapping from his phone, but it was 
really the river walk map.

 

Comments

Popular Posts