Hard times and going with the flow~

Brent has had a difficult past couple of months.
He texted me last night to let me know his stomach hurts.
He thinks all the stress of the house and puppy have caused him to have an ulcer.
I get it, I have been there, maybe not with an ulcer, but I feel his stress.
You see, everyone has stress and difficult times in their lives.
Sometimes you just have to ride out the bad times.
It's not always best to sugar coat them or put frosting over the bad times, but just 
be in the moment of the bad times and go with the flow.
I know that seems hard, but faking it is hard, it doesn't work.
My advice to him besides going bland with his diet for awhile, is to ride out the
difficult times and learn from them.
There is always a lesson...always.
Life is hard, really hard.  
Bad times come and go, it's best to learn how to live in the bad times.

Today, Kent and I are going to breakfast.  
I have a few things to do around the house.


 

Comments

Popular Posts