March 1st ultrasound, March 2nd, exercise, March 3rd, sewing and washing machine~

March 1st, Drew and Kinsley and the dogs came over for a little while.
They had a house showing and an interview with a new daycare lady so we
had the dogs.
Ellie with all her body weight loved laying on my leg.
Had my thyroid ultrasound on Wednesday afternoon.
They have found 2 little nodules on the right side.
I will continue to get ultrasounds to monitor the growth.

March 2nd, busy day with 2 exercise classes at the rec center and
a couple of miles around the track.
Bev Dicks passed away on Tuesday so Kristin, Murray and myself will
be heading to Texas next week to go to her funeral.
This was Augie last night, sleeping on my bed.  I just love this dog.

Today is the 3rd of March.  I made a few towels for Brent and Noelle.
Easter is one of my favorite times to sew towels.
I love making bunnies.


A little funny bunny from behind.

We are getting the washing machine worked on again today.
I had exercise this morning and the spunky little gal taught the class.
I am dragging today because I didn't sleep well last night.
Looking forward to a slow evening and early to bed.

 

Comments

Popular Posts