Charlee, Kinsley and the backyard~

Kristin sent us some really cute pictures of Charlee in her little purple outfit.
Such a sweet little picture and an even sweeter little girl.
Kristin is getting so much better at her picture taking skills.

Kinsley and I went to the park, came home, had lunch and played in the backyard.
I tried to take some pictures of her, and this is the best I got.
Kinsley in motion...

This picture cracks my up as it looks like she is having a zen moment
with the dog ball in the chair.
A split second before this picture she had the cutest smile and I was hoping
to capture it...no luck.
Drew and Hannah and baby joined us for dinner last night at
the Mexican restaurant close to us.
Their prices have gone way up and I am not sure how
much longer we will go there.
Things are so expensive these days.  Even the simplest things are costing
way too much money.  
I once again pray for Brent and Noelle and their housing situation and
now I pray for Drew and Hannah and theirs.  
God...continue to watch over them, protect them and guide them.
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts