Kinsley's cold, the park, the dogs and Charlee~

Little boo has a cold in her head.  Cough and lots of boogies.  After her morning nap, we
took a walk to the park.  This was good for her and good for me.
The weather was very spring like and there was just a slight breeze.


She played on the slide and on the swings.
She loved to shake the fence when we walk by it.
She also loves watching the kids play on the playground.


We got back to our house and played outside for a little while.
I think she and I might have some spring allergies.  
She ate a good lunch and took another nice nap in the afternoon.


Sunny and Augie got a bath this past weekend and are both looking pretty fluffy.

Oh Augie, you are so handsome.

I love these dogs so much.

It was a barefoot kind of afternoon in the sun on the patio.
I made homemade pizza for dinner and gave the rest of the pizza to Drew.

Here is an updated picture of Charlee.  She is really changing in her face.

 

Comments

Popular Posts