Sunday life and Monday morning~

Sunday at the Wells house was really nice.
I got up early and enjoyed coffee until about 8:00.
I then went to the rec center and walked a couple of miles and road the
bike for 15 minutes.
When I got home I started lasagna for lunch.
Drew, Kinsley and the dogs came over for the day cause they had
an open house from 1-4.
We had lunch, I played with Kinsley and Drew worked on Erich's 
fire stick.
When Kinsley got a little bored, I took her on a walk and then
Drew joined us at the park.
She loves to go down the slide.
After they left around 4:00, I planted myself in the recliner and relaxed.

Lights out at 7:30 and I was up this morning at 5:00.
There are little signs of spring around the area.
Little patches of green grass in our yard.
The wind kicked up in the afternoon just like they said it would.
Today Kent will venture to CS to help the kids out.
He will spend the night and come home tomorrow.
I will head to exercise class and to the store to get a few things for my trip.


 

Comments

Popular Posts